Chief Executive Officer/General Manager
Mr Ian Munro
Assistant General Manager
Mr Justin Cave
Board of Directors
|Mr Gavin Roberts
|Mr Paul Atkin
Duties: Men's Vet Committee
|Mr Neil Smith
Duties: Chairperson of Match Committee
|Mr Les Murphy | Vice Captain
Duties: Men's Golf Committee
|Mr Nicholas Ratcliffe
Duties: Junior Committee
|Mrs Belinda Richardson
Duties: Women's Committee
|Ms Fran Mary Scutts
Duties: Women's Vets Committee
|Mr Steve Manton
Duties: Course Chairman
Men’s Golf 2023/24
Chairperson – Lyndsay Neilson
Captain – Les Murphy
Committee – Ross Radford
Committee – Brett Larkin
Women’s Golf 2023/24
Chairperson – Di Collocott
Captain – Sheena Forbes Gunn
Committee – Robyn Dianne Phillips
Committee – Evelyn Geh
Men’s Veteran’s Golf 2023/24
Chairperson – Neil Beecroft
Captain – Paul Henry Atkin
Committee – Dennis Bruce Geisker
Committee – Garry Clifford Smith
Women’s Veteran’s Golf 2023/24
Chairperson – Vicki Newton
Captain – Suzanne Savage
Committee – Jennifer Holloway
Committee – Denise Latif
The Club has in place a number of steering and governing key documents, namely:
Annual Reports and Financial Statements
Important Information for Club Members
This club is by law required to make available to its members information that relates to the management and financial administration of the club including:
1. A register of disclosures made by the directors and employees of the club.
2. Details of the overseas travel made by the directors and employees of the club.
3. Details of loans given by the club to employees.
4. Details of contracts of employment of top executives.
5. Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services.
6. Details of legal settlements made by the club with a director or an employee of the club.
7. Details of legal fees paid by the club for a director or an employee of the club.
8. The club’s annual gaming machine profit.
9. The amount applied by the club to community development and support.
AND The club must provide quarterly financial statements to its board for adoption, and make them available to members, including: 1. The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for the quarter, and 2. A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter.