Board of Directors
|President||Mr Bill MacDonald - email@example.com|
|Captain||Mr Neil Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Treasurer||Mr Gordon Bain - email@example.com|
|Directors||Mr Paul Atkin - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Glenys Cummings - email@example.com|
|Mr Les Murphy - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr John Cullinane - email@example.com|
|Mr Ross Radford - firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Board of the Club are elected to serve the interests of the Members and provide policy direction for the Club.
Policies surrounding the golfing activities of the Club are administered by sub-committees or sub-clubs for each playing groups being Men's Vets, Women's Vets, Men's Golf, Women's Golf and Junior Golf. The Match Committee chaired by the Club Captain oversees these sub-committees and sub-clubs.
- President: Joan Blackburne
- Vice President: June McClure
- Captain: Bev Morris
- Vice Captain: June Ruiz
- Treasurer: Maree Beecroft
- Committee: Sharon Farrell & Margaret Perkins
- Welfare Officer: Elaine Borger
- President: Greg Christie
- Secretary: John Geisker
- Captain: Paul Atkin
- Bob Graham Vice Captain
- Treasurer: David Neville
- Committee Members: Ross Turner (Chair of House), Maurie Ferry, Phil Johnson, John Tracey, Peter Page, Neil Beecroft & Dennis Geisker
- President: Patsy Choo
- Vice President: Maus Grant
- Captain: Jackie Rider
- Vice Captain: Glenys Cummings
- Secretary: Robyn Cooper
- Asst Secretary: Lyn Sentance
- Treasurer: Sue Warner
- Asst Treasurer: Evelyn Chee
- Manager Handicap: Bev Morris
- Asst Handicap: Lyn Somers
- Publicity Officer: Wendy Gordon
- Committee member: Glenys Clark
- Chairman: Dale Murray
- Deputy Chairman: Dave Harris
- Secretary: Les Murphy
- Committee Members: Leon Smith & Neil Smith
- Shannon Miller, Kel Tremayne, James Single, James MacLachlan, Nick Scaysbrook & Greg Christie
Policies surrounding the golf course are overseen by the Course Committee.
Policies concerning the Club's finance are overseen by the Finance Committee.
The Club has in place a number of steering and governing key documents, namely:
- The Club Constitution & By-Laws
- Policy Documents
- Strategic Plan
- Board Charter, Sub-Committee Charters & Volunteer Position Descriptions
- Terms & Conditions
- Gambling Harm Minimisation
- Course Improvement Plan
Annual Reports and Financial Statements
Important Information for Club Members
This club is by law required to make available to its members information that relates to the management and financial administration of the club including:
1. A register of disclosures made by the directors and employees of the club.
2. Details of the overseas travel made by the directors and employees of the club.
3. Details of loans given by the club to employees.
4. Details of contracts of employment of top executives.
5. Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services.
6. Details of legal settlements made by the club with a director or an employee of the club.
7. Details of legal fees paid by the club for a director or an employee of the club.
8. The club’s annual gaming machine profit.
9. The amount applied by the club to community development and support.
AND The club must provide quarterly financial statements to its board for adoption, and make them available to members, including: 1. The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for the quarter, and 2. A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter.